Friday, March 9, 2007

Dream Season

With baseball just starting up again, fans in most cities take a look at their team and say "hey if we don't have any injuries, that one Rookie turns out well, our third baseman learns how to hit, and if a few of our rivals best players are suspended for steroids, we could have a chance." I am no different, deep down I know the chances of my Mariners making a run is slim to none, I still dream. Here is my Dream Season(note these are not my predictions I will have a week long baseball preview later).

AL East:
1. Toronto
2. Tampa Bay
3. Baltimore
4. Boston
5. New York

AL Central:
1. Cleveland
2. Detroit
3. Kansas City
4. Minnesota
5. Chicago

AL West:
1. Seattle
2. Los Angeles
3. Texas
4. Oakland

AL Wild Card: Detroit

NL East:
1. Washington
2. Philly
3. New York
4. Atlanta
5. Florida

NL Central:
1. Pittsburgh
2. Cinncinatti
3. Millwaukee
4. Chicago
5. St. Louis
6. Houston

NL West:
1. Colorado
2. San Diego
3. San Francisco
4. Arizona
5. Los Angeles

NL Wild Card: Cinncinatti

Playoffs:

Seattle over Detroit
Cleveland over Toronto
Pittsburgh over Colorado
Cinncinatti over Washington

ALCS:
Seattle over Cleveland

NLCS:
Pittsburgh over Cinncinatti

World Series:
Seattle over Pittsburgh

No comments: